Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.